Q. Can I publish a review or survey paper in IJA-ERA ?
- There are no restrictions on the type of paper to publish within IJA-ERA. Any contribution under the aims and scope of a IJA-ERA is eligible to published. Please visit Aim & Scope for details.
Q. How much will it cost to publish in IJA-ERA ?
- No publication charges. IJA-ERA is publishing at FREE OF COST.
Q. How do I can join the IJA-ERA ?
- You can send your request to Editor-in-Chief at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How long does the review process takes ?
- The papers will be reviewed by two or more independent referees. The review result will be sent to you within 1-2 working days after submission confirmation. Please visit for Review Process further details.
Q. How do I know the current status of my paper ?
- Please visit: Current Status. Please feel free to write us if you need further information at email@example.com.
Q. How to submit paper in IJA-ERA ?
- The author have to follow the paper format of IJA-ERA and submit the paper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit Submission for further details.
Q. How do I know whether my paper submission to IJA-ERA worked OK ?
- You will receive a submission confirmation e-mail at the earliest.
Q. What type of file format do you accept ?
- IJA-ERA accept Microsoft Word 2003 or higher format.
Q. Where can I find a sample template for submission of a paper in IJA-ERA ?
- Please find the Paper Format here.
Q. How many pages are allowed in any paper to publish with IJA-ERA?
- The paper should contain minimum 3 pages to maximum of 15 pages.
Q. How many papers can an author submit and what are the restrictions ?
- An author can submit any number of different papers for publication consideration.
For more information please feel free to write us at: email@example.com