IJA-ERA accept the paper in English language and .doc or .docx MS Word file format only.
Author can only sent the paper to Editor-in-Chief at: [email protected]
The paper should be prepared in Single Column Page Layout and “Times New Roman” font of text and typed in Single Line Spacing.
IJA-ERA Copyright Agreement Form is available below:
The author must note the following points: (Author Responsibilities)
- Note (1): Author(s) must declare at the end of the paper if any competing financial or any other interests are there in the work they are submitting. If there is no such interest, the author must state “the authors declare no competing interests in relation to the work”.
- Note (2): Authors will be fully responsible if there is any copying and plagiarism is detected after the publication of paper. IJA-ERA will not have any responsibility in this regard.
- Note (3): Submission of a paper indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publication with other journals.
- Note (4): If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the paper.
- Note (5): Selected papers will be published online in an appropriate issue of the journal.
- Note (6): A paper should contain the following sections: Title of paper, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods (Methodology), Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (if any) and References.
- Note (7): The paper should contain a minimum of 3 pages to a maximum of 15 pages.
- Note (8): Plagiarism is not allowed. The originality of papers may be checked using Turnitin Software.
- Note (9): Permissible similarity index is 20%.
- Note (10): IJA-ERA is running on voluntary services and contribution, there are no processing and submission charges.
- Note (11): No article can be withdrawn once it is accepted; however there might be a delay in the publication of the article.